- Fresh veggies/fruit- chives, onion, kale, cilantro, basil, avocado, tomato,
- Grilled veggies- spinach, broccoli, corn
- Beans- black beans, garbanzo beans, hummus, chili
- Quinoa, Rice
- Nuts or seeds- silvered almonds, pine nuts, sesame seeds
- Cheese/Sauce- nacho cheese, vegan mozzarella shreds, vegan sour cream
- Vegan bacon bits
- Sweetener- brown sugar, maple syrup
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes on a cookie sheet lined with foil (to catch the natural sugar that will ooze from the skin). Preheat oven to 400º F.
It’s tempting to hold these like a taco and bite into an end. I’ll be honest and share that my husband and I both enjoyed a few handheld bites 🙂
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Rinse and pat dry potatoes.
Poke potatoes all over with a fork.
Line a baking sheet with foil and bake potatoes on sheet for 45 minutes.
When finished, the skin will be thin and potato will be soft. Skin will be oozing with caramelized-sugar-deliciousness 🙂
Cut down the middle and open potato for stuffing.
1/4 tsp ground Cumin
1/8+ tsp Chili Powder
-Stir until well blended. You might want to double or triple the recipe if you have large potatoes or if you are serving more than 4.
Drop 2-3 tsp into baked potato before serving.